WELCOME TO YOUR POEM BLOG.

Image
Hi. Welcome to my new blog Public poems for everyone, if you want to see your work posted here, please send me poems and short stories in the contact box or comments box below, and it will be posted here for all the World to view. Please make sure you leave your full name to get credit for your work... all poems posted here will be copy written.
Happy writing William.
Please send your poems or short stories to.
SUBMIT A POEM

RAGING WATERS BY H.

Waltzing among the pleasant shore
Along the waters came high tide
In furious motion my blood did rise
As somber breaths unfurled
Ever so often a calm would come
And then I'd see my teardrops run
Looking beyond the clear blue sky
Along the waters came high tide
In furious motion my blood did rise
Looking beyond the clear blue sky
And then I'd see my teardrops run
Ever so often a calm would come
I stopped to watch the sunrise
Ever so often a calm would come
And then I'd see my teardrops run
Waltzing among the pleasant shore

Looking beyond the clear blue sky
Along the waters came high tide
In furious motion my blood did rise
As somber breaths unfurled

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO YOUR POEM BLOG.

BURNED OUT. ANONYMOUS.

SHE WALKS IN BEAUTY BY LORD BYRON.